Solution Implementation Specialist - old
Blue Corona is a technology-enabled digital marketing company that helps home services companies increase leads and sales. For our clients, Blue Corona implements marketing strategies such as pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, search engine optimization (SEO), website design and development, lead capture, and marketing analytics services to measurably increase marketing performance.
As a Solutions Implementation Specialist, you will implement technology solutions for our clients. Technology solutions include setup of tracking for marketing campaigns and engagements (call forms, chats, schedulers, text etc.), provisioning proprietary software to track marketing performance, setting up data integrations, and working with solution architecture related to call systems configuration & connections. Your work will include setting up standard solutions, and tailoring solutions for specific client situations while maintaining consistency across solutions. You will also contribute to defining solution standards and communicating it to team members across the company. You will work closely with the technology solutions team and the Blue Corona account & client services teams. You will work with and manage internal and external resources to support department and company growth goals.
- Define & document standard client solution architectures for tracking, engagement, call systems, and related solutions.
- Tailor standard solutions or design new solutions for specific client needs while establishing consistency and adherence to industry & Blue Corona standards.
- Participate in and lead client onboarding calls to understand client’s desired end-state and provide consultative guidance on the configuration or tailoring of our solutions to meet their needs.
- Provide account teams with pre-sales support on solutions architecture & implementation.
- Execute on and lead solution implementation and manage delivery for our clients.
- Conduct Quality Assurance checks on implemented solutions to ensure completeness and accuracy of implemented solutions.
- Communicate and educate teams on the standard solutions and help position with clients.
- Manage Solution Implementation Consultants in the delivery of our solution
- Serve as Point of Contact (POC) and Subject Matter Expert (SME) for questions regarding Solution Implementations.
- Knowledge of or experience in implementation of technology solutions for digital marketing
- Exceptional customer interactions, service, and relationship-building skills
- Exemplary project management, organizational, attention-to-detail, time-management, and follow-up skills
- Effective communicator in a business setting, including presentations, documentation, email, and verbal communication with clients, and solution teams.
- Ability to solve complex problems and resolve conflicts
- Team player, working very well with solution, account, business, call center teams to deliver the best experience for our customers.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- Strong work ethic and a “do whatever it takes to get the job done” attitude
- Passion for helping businesses grow
- 4-year college degree (an advanced degree is desirable) in a digital marketing technology, information systems, or related field
Blue Corona Perks & Benefits
- Remote working environment
- Quarterly bonus plan
- Generous paid time off policy
- Health/vision/dental coverage
- Health Savings Account with employer contribution
- Casual dress code
- Company 401(k) matching
- Company celebrations and events
- Company-branded swag
About Blue Corona
Founded in 2008, Blue Corona is a full-service digital marketing agency helping residential service companies increase their leads and sales, optimize their marketing costs, and differentiate their brands online. Blue Corona was recently named one of Inc. 500 2021 Best Workplaces and Charlotte Business Journal’s Best Places to Work (large companies), is a member of the prestigious Inc. 5000 Hall of Fame, and is a Google Premier Partner.
Blue Corona is now a remote-first company, which means work outside of an office will be the primary working environment for most employees. Being remote-first also means the locations of our employees are intentional. but flexible. Blue Corona is authorized to do business in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in Eastern Standard Time, Central Standard Time or able to work from a state where Blue Corona is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.