- Full Time
- Web Design & Development Team
- Mid Level
Blue Corona is a technology-enabled digital marketing company that helps residential service businesses increase leads and sales. For each client, Blue Corona implements inbound internet marketing strategies such as website design and development, pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, search engine optimization (SEO), and marketing analytics services to measurably increase marketing performance.
We're currently looking for a Project Manager to join our Web Development & Delivery Department at Blue Corona. If you like working with clients and project stakeholders, enjoy taking projects from inception to launch, love planning & execution for delivery success, and would like to be part of a talented and motivated team that seeks to improve continuously, this is the role for you!
As a Project Manager on the Web team, you will be responsible for the successful and efficient delivery of multiple web projects with a focus on results using a practical agile approach. Projects may include new website delivery, website upgrades, and extensions to support Blue Corona’s digital marketing activities. You will develop a strong understanding of our clients’ business and use a consultative approach with external and internal stakeholders to deliver projects successfully, on time, on budget, at quality, and to scope. You will leverage your negotiation skills, relationship building, and a positive attitude to achieve desired results and ensure client delight.
You will build trusted advisor relationships with clients, and work with the account teams to identify opportunities to add value to clients while surfacing future business opportunities for Blue Corona. You will also be a key contributor to continuously enhance Blue Corona’s project management and use of project management tools & systems to deliver multiple projects effectively. You will also be a continuous learner and apply your learning to better our activities at Blue Corona.
- Run multiple web projects at Blue Corona and deliver these effectively, to the desired results.
- Work with clients, set right expectations, manage scope, delivery, and ensure client delight.
- Work with internal teams (e.g., account, development, quality, content) to ensure alignment and coordinated execution on active projects.
- Organize & plan all activities to ensure projects are on track.
- Provide effective transparency for all stakeholders.
- Review work deliverables from the client’s perspective and with a strong understanding of their business. Provide industry, client-oriented feedback to all team members to ensure results.
- Manage scope, quality, and time effectively for clients & Blue Corona.
- Use practical agile techniques to deliver on projects.
- Continuously learn about the industries we serve, and developments in project management and apply these learnings to enhance our execution at Blue Corona.
- 4-year college degree
- 3+ years of Project Management experience in web or related field
- Good knowledge in the following areas:
- An industry, vertical, or business domain
- Technologies related to web project delivery
- Project management methodologies, and use of PM tools
- Knowledge of Agile Project Management
- Certifications or formal training in Project Management
- Understanding of WordPress or similar web platforms and related tools
- Positive attitude & strong work ethic
- Relationship building, team oriented
- Strong collaboration & negotiation
- Excellent communications (oral, written, and presentation)
- Organization & planning
- Attention to details and quality
- Execution to metrics, iteratively getting better
- Taking ownership
- Willing to learn and try new things, adapting to change
- Action driven focus on continuous improvement
Blue Corona Perks & Benefits
- Flexible/remote working opportunities
- Quarterly bonus plan
- Generous paid time off policy
- Health/vision/dental coverage
- Health Savings Account with employer contribution
- Casual dress code
- Company 401(k) matching
- Company celebrations and events
- Company-branded swag
About Blue Corona
Founded in 2008, Blue Corona is a full-service digital marketing agency helping residential service companies increase their leads and sales, optimize their marketing costs, and differentiate their brands online. Blue Corona was recently named one of Inc. 500 2021 Best Workplaces and Charlotte Business Journal’s Best Places to Work (large companies), is a member of the prestigious Inc. 5000 Hall of Fame, and is a Google Premier Partner.
Blue Corona is now a remote-first company, which means work outside of an office will be the primary working environment for most employees. Being remote-first also means the locations of our employees are intentional. but flexible. Blue Corona is authorized to do business in many, but not all, states. We encourage all to apply regardless of location.