Director, Solutions Management
Blue Corona is a technology-enabled digital marketing company that helps need-based service companies increase their leads and sales. Blue Corona creates & implements inbound internet marketing strategies such as pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, search engine optimization (SEO), website design and development, and marketing analytics services to measurably increase marketing performance.
Blue Corona is making significant investments in the technology used to deliver client services. These include client website development, integrations of marketing, business, and third-party solutions to unlock greater value, and the creation of a next generation platform and portal for client services, powered by connected data.
As Director, Solutions Management, you will lead the creation and management of solutions (technology, service, and integrated) that help our company deliver marketing performance & results for our clients. You will have experience in digital marketing and customer service roles for companies in home services or related industries and verticals, or in a solutions management related role at technology providers in these industries and verticals.
You will be interface with clients and account teams to be immersed in our business and contribute to the development of solution strategy and roadmaps and play the lead role as solution owner to take solutions from concept-to-launch and launch-to-scale using agile execution. You have a keen passion for clients results based upon actionable data, analytics, and insights derived from multiple systems. You are a leader of people, leverage partnerships to create compelling solutions, process oriented, and are astute and hands on with technology as well as the financials related to solution definition & profitability. You are passionate about your work, learning, and making a difference in growing the company and your teams.
- Develop strategic internal relationships with stakeholders, such as client services, sales, marketing, engagement, and finance to achieve the department & company objectives.
- Develop strategic external relationships with customers, partners, vendors, and trade organizations.
- Oversee insights from our platforms and integrations, identify and systemize trends into insights proactively to deliver results for our clients and make our team’s work easier.
- Manage and create technology, services, and integrated solutions including owning, roadmaps, agile execution, financials oversight, and contributing to solution strategy.
- Work with and manage best practices on the use of our core digital marketing platforms (e.g., Google, Microsoft, Facebook, etc.), and our clients business systems (e.g., ServiceTitan CRM) align with their roadmaps, keep our integrations up to date, and conduct knowledge transfers to our delivery teams.
- Identify market trends, potential white spaces, & opportunities to inform strategy, revenue opportunities, and roadmaps.
- Evangelize our services and solutions by telling our story, demonstrating our value, and showcasing our technology capabilities.
- Demonstrate creativity & innovation in all aspects of our solutions including services, technology, processes, execution, and revenue models.
- Demonstrate leadership abilities, helping people be productive, strike a balance, and grow professionally.
- Demonstrate administrative skills by managing vendor work, technology solutions budgets and spend, and contributing to company growth and profitability.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Management Information Systems, Engineering, or a related field.
- 3-6 years of experience in Solution Management, Product Management, or related discipline, or 6+ years in a digital marketing or related leadership role of which at least 3+ years in managing solutions and vendor relationships.
- Business oriented, connect client and company business needs with technical solutions.
- Experience in digital marketing and attuned to industry / vertical trends.
- Experience in leading teams to execute on roadmaps and contribute to strategy.
- Knowledge and willingness to coordinate offshore and onshore teams.
- Detail and process oriented. Use realistic metrics manage work and teams effectively.
- Able to execute based upon agile principles.
- Apply out-of-the-box thinking for innovative solutions to challenging problems.
- Effective communicator, verbally and in writing, bridging functional and technical topics.
- Passionate about coaching and mentoring team members to grow in their careers.
- Strong work ethic, taking ownership to get things done with a “Can-Do” attitude.
- Strong strategic and critical thinking skills.
Blue Corona Perks & Benefits
- Remote working environment
- Quarterly bonus plan
- Generous paid time off policy
- Health/vision/dental coverage
- Health Savings Account with employer contribution
- Casual dress code
- Company 401(k) matching
- Company celebrations and events
- Company-branded swag
About Blue Corona
Founded in 2008, Blue Corona is a full-service digital marketing agency helping residential service companies increase their leads and sales, optimize their marketing costs, and differentiate their brands online. Blue Corona was recently named one of Inc. 500 2021 Best Workplaces and Charlotte Business Journal’s Best Places to Work (large companies), is a member of the prestigious Inc. 5000 Hall of Fame and is a Google Premier Partner.
Blue Corona is now a remote-first company, which means work outside of an office will be the primary working environment for most employees. Being remote-first also means the locations of our employees are intentional. but flexible. Blue Corona is authorized to do business in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Blue Corona is registered, you may not be eligible for employment. If you are not located in Eastern Standard Time, Central Standard Time and unable to work from a state where Blue Corona is registered, you will not be eligible for employment. Additionally, while we love all parts of the world, we can only hire permanent US residents at this time.