Digital Marketing Specialist
Blue Corona is seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist to support our growing Client Service team. The Digital Marketing Specialist will focus on one of our core channels including SEO, PPC, Paid Social, Organic Social or Email Marketing. As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will strategize, implement and monitor digital marketing strategies to ensure we are exceeding the goals and expectations of every client. The ideal team member will have the passion and drive to analyze data and develop solutions to improve results. You don’t need any previous marketing agency experience to apply for this position—just an interest in digital marketing and a drive to learn!
- Build digital campaigns from the ground up and see them through to execution with effective use of tools, technology and resources
- Analyze the performance of PPC campaigns, SEO tactics, or Content Marketing strategies and adjust accordingly
- Track, report, and provide analysis on all performance metrics for marketing campaigns
- Effectively communicate performance to internal team members and clients as needed, while providing actionable insights
- Keep up to date with digital marketing best practices and industry research
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong internal and external communication skills
- A desire to think strategically, proactively and creatively, focusing on innovative and measurable solutions
- Strong work ethic and a "do whatever it takes to get the job done" attitude to deliver results in a fast-paced environment
- Exemplary organization and time management skills with the ability to handle several projects simultaneously
- Ability to work with Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- 1 – 2 years of digital marketing experience
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Agency experience
- Experience with CRO or A/B split testing
About Blue Corona
Founded in 2008, Blue Corona is a full-service digital marketing agency helping residential service companies increase their leads and sales, optimize their marketing costs, and differentiate their brands online. Blue Corona was recently named one of Inc. 500 2021 Best Workplaces and Charlotte Business Journal’s Best Places to Work (large companies), is a member of the prestigious Inc. 5000 Hall of Fame, and is a Google Premier Partner.
Blue Corona is now a remote-first company, which means work outside of an office will be the primary working environment for most employees. Being remote-first also means the locations of our employees are intentional. but flexible. Blue Corona is authorized to do business in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in Eastern Standard Time, Central Standard Time or able to work from a state where Blue Corona is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.