Blue Corona Perks & Benefits
- Remote working environment
- Computer and equipment provided
- Quarterly performance-based bonus plan
- Generous paid time off policy
- Nine observed holidays each year, and time off for appointments
- Paid parental leave for all parents (after 1 year of employment)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Health Savings Account with employer contribution
- Company 401(k) matching up to 4% with no vesting
- Company branded store and credits
- Employee celebration and fun virtual activities
You’ll succeed at Blue Corona if you value:
- Ownership – you own our actions and results for your clients
- Commitment – you always do what you say you’ll do
- Team – your teammates come first
- Client Success – you continuously look for creative and innovative ways to help clients win
- Growth – you are passionate about helping your clients grow their businesses
- Objectivity – you make data-driven decisions
Our application process:Step 1: You apply for a position – please make sure you provide all required parts of the application for that role
Step 2: We review the candidates – we make it a point to review every resume we receive
Step 3: We get to know you – We’ll get in contact with qualified candidates to schedule a 20–30-minute phone call and go from there
Some roles may require a technical assessment so we can evaluate each candidate’s skills within digital marketing.
Be careful of job posting scams! Blue Corona will not ask for any sensitive financial or identification information through the recruiting process. Any communication during the recruitment process, including interview invites and job offers, will be sent from our recruitment team.
About Blue CoronaFounded in 2008, Blue Corona is a full-service digital marketing agency helping residential service companies increase their leads and sales, optimize their marketing costs, and differentiate their brands online. Blue Corona was named one of Inc. 500 2021 Best Workplaces and Charlotte Business Journal’s Best Places to Work (large companies), is a member of the prestigious Inc. 5000 Hall of Fame, and is a Google Premier Partner.
Blue Corona is now a remote-first company, which means working outside of an office will be the primary working environment for most employees. Being remote-first also means the locations of our employees are intentional but flexible. Blue Corona is authorized to do business in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in Eastern Standard Time, Central Standard Time, or able to work from a state where Blue Corona is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.